The MC6000Mk2 is Denon DJ’s next generation, flagship professional DJ controller and digital mixer. Created tobe the definitive tool for contemporary club and mobile DJ’s, the slimline, table-top steel chassis unit combines a4 channel/8 source real-time matrix operational digital mixer with a 24-bit, class-leading digital and analog audio interface. This Mark 2 incarnation operates out of the box with the bundled Serato DJ Intro (upgradable to Serato DJ) and is fully MIDI compliant to work with other software solutions via supplied or created mappings.
The MC6000Mk2 enables dual-deck functionality, opening up the creative possibilities of 4 deck mixing, with the unit’s top panel featuring all important transport, pitch, EQ, loop, hot-cue/sample, navigation and FX controls - ergonomically positioned to ensure optimal, error free live performance. DJ’s can now also take advantage of the world renowned video mixing features of the optional Serato Video plug-in, allowing them to programme, mix, add transition FX and scratch video just as they would with audio.
Operated as a fully functional DJ software controller or as a stand-alone digital mixer, the MC6000MK2 accommodatesa multitude of connectivity options to suit a DJ’s preferred workflow. Table top CD and Vinyl decks, plus auxiliary input sources can easily be integrated, with USB audio input routing adding even more flexibility.
The logical, illuminated control interface gives DJ’s the confidencethat all faders, dials and buttons are exactly where they needto be - freeing them to be totally focused on their creativeperformance. The unit’s top panel ensures maximum ease andefficiency when controlling Serato Intro, allowing access of such‘on-trend’ DJ performance modes as ‘Roll’, ‘Sensor’ and ‘Slip’ Features Instant screen view preferences like Serato’s ‘Panel’, ‘View’, ‘Area’ and ‘List’ can also be selected with individual buttons and in addition, with the MK2 unit’s, now four, independent deck layer keys, fast accurate deck/track selection is guaranteed.
For recording and playback, the MC6000MK2 features a Line 3/4 Thru to PC Mode, for connection to both Mac and PC hardware. Additional control features are added to this new and improved unit, bringing Beats Parameter knob (dedicated for controlling beat attributes), FX Tap Button (to add BPM data), FX Mode Change and now 8 Assign keys for fluid and comprehensive effects control.
The MC6000MK2 also offers dual balanced mic inputs (with independent echo FX and EQ). Uncompromising professional balanced and non-balanced audio outs ensure source sound quality is world class, whether the DJ is playing a live radio gig, small house-party or a large festival stage. Being a 100%, fully MIDI compliant controller, the MC6000MK2 is unlimited in its ability to partner alternative DJ software solutions, natively supported by Serato DJ (full version)*, Virtual DJ* and Mixvibes Cross*. Denon DJ supplied mappings ensure compatibility with Native Instruments Traktor software.
•4 channel/8 source real-time matrix mixer
• Comprehensive I/O to easiliy connect to other audio sources
• Stunning 24-bit high resolution audio engine
• Dual-deck functionality for 4 deck mixing
• Natively supported by Serato DJ (full version)*, Virtual DJ* andMixvibes Cross*
• Denon DJ mappings for Native Instruments Traktor software.
• High resolution 105mm Touch-Sensitive Jog Wheel
• Smooth 100mm long Pitch Slider with 14-bit resolution
• Powerful, intuitive control layout for all functions
• 8 Assign keys for fluid and comprehensive effects control
• Includes Serato DJ Intro Software
• Dual balanced mic inputs with independent FX and EQ
• MIDI compliant for compatibility with wide range of DJ software
• Line 3/4 Thru to PC mode for set playback/recording
• High quality steel chassis and professional components