Fog Fury FazeThe ADJ Fog Fury Faze is a lower cost alternative to an water-based . Haze Machine. It creates an even mist right out of the machine rather than a big burst of cloudy fog. This allows for a more even fog atmosphere in the air to highly beams of light from lighting effects.
It features ADJ’s advances in Fog Machine technology such as: a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging, a high performance pump system for optimum output, plus ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology for heating optimization.
The Fog Fury Faze uses standard fog liquid, has a warm-up time of 5 minutes, has a 2 liter external fog liquid tank, and has an output of 1,000 cubic feet per minute.
- 700W portable, high output Faze Machine
- High performance pump for optimum output
- ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology
- Automatic circuit cut-off to protect pump if fog fluid tank runs dry
- Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
- LED heating indicator system in tank: Red = Heating; Green = Ready to use; Flashing = Fog fluid tank is low
- Convenient carrying handle
- Low Fluid Indicator on rear- Warm-up time: 5 min
- External fog fluid tank: 2 Liter
- Fog Output: 1,000 (cu.ft/min)
- Included Accessory:ADJ FFFTR
- 25 ft wired timer remote
- Power Connection:IEC AC In- Heater:650W
- Multi-voltage:AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption:700W (Full on)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 376 x 250 x 212mm
- Weight: 6.2 kg.
Only use high quality, water-based fog fluid
Specifications subject to change without notice